MicVac®, is an innovative in-pack pasteurization and microwave cooking concept, based on patented label technology. The MicVac® label, which serves as a valve, is applied to the top film before sealing.
Consumers are able to heat the product in their microwave in just a few minutes, with the valve releasing the steam of the food once it reaches the defined pressure point.
Your benefits with MicVac®:
- Innovative technology: special label serves as a valve
- Less expensive option: film-based solution instead of a prefabricated valve
- Greatest convenience: steam cooking without having to unpack the product
- Highest product quality: gentle cooking process conserves the flavours and preserves the nutrients
- Time-saving handling: shortest cooking times with the best heating of the product
- Product applications: microwavable convenience products for consumers, wholesalers and catering
- MicVac® is a registered trademark of MicVac AB