As ever, freshness is a huge priority. But today’s consumers are also looking for convenience and a commitment to sustainability.
At Sealpac UK & Partners, we provide a range of packaging which will help you tick all the boxes. Our range of automated solutions can assist throughout the entire production process, from initial sorting and inspection, right the way through to end-of-the-line quality control.
Longer life and longer freshness
The freshness of your product is of the utmost importance, that's why we offer a variety of solutions to keep your dairy products looking and tasting their best.
Day by Day and portion packaging provide freshness every day, as each portion is sealed individually, whilst still being part of a larger pack. Individual portions can be separated by pulling apart the perforated edges.
Making your customers’ lives easier
Convenient packaging that is easy to open is also something consumers favour. We offer a range of easy-to-open solutions so your consumers can access their products quickly and effortlessly.
- Easy Peel packs are easy to open, but can also be reclosed for longer freshness.
- Our Duo pack is great for yogurts and desserts with multiple ingredients. Dual compartment packs are great for keeping ingredients separate, but also allow for easy mixing just before consumption.
Cut down on waste with sustainable packaging
Freshness and convenience aren’t the only concerns of today’s consumer. Sustainable packaging also goes a long way to convince an environmentally conscious market to buy your product over a competitor’s. That’s why we’ve developed these sustainable packaging solutions which are great for the dairy sector:
- FlatSkin uses up to 75% less plastic than other packaging solutions, and displays hard cheeses beautifully.
- eTray offers a more recyclable tray with a removable cardboard inlay. The eTray design is compatible with MAP, which is great for keeping soft cheeses and spreads fresh.
Unique solutions tailored to your product
At Sealpac UK & Partners, we’re focused on providing an array of innovative packaging solutions which not only protect from damage and spoilage, but are designed with each product in mind:
- SkirtAll gives the appearance of traditional, handmade packaging that makes your product stand out at retail, but with the reliability and freshness of factory packaging.
- Contour cutting allows you to have a unique package shape which is tailored to your products' dimensions.
World-class after sales support
Increase your OEE and ensure success with routine maintenance, easy access to spare parts, and a range of one-off engineering support services.
Talk to our experts
Curious to know how Sealpac UK & Partners can help? Get in touch for a free consultation to discuss your requirements with us today.
Full-line solutions from Sealpac UK & Partners
We design and project manage the installation of bespoke machines across the full production line. Our network of partnerships has helped us to expand our range to offer automated full line solutions which are flexible enough to fit around your business needs and respond to a changing market.