Sealpac UK & Partners are always looking for the best talent in the industry. If you would like to join our dynamic team and are interested in an exciting and challenging career with us, please give us a call.
We're currently looking for the following vacancies:
Field Service Engineer
Location: North West England / Yorkshire Area (preferred)
Vacancy type: Full time
Due to recent growth we have an exciting opportunity for a service engineer based in the North West or Yorkshire area to support our full range of equipment. We are looking for a dynamic and driven customer facing engineer to work on world class food machinery.
The ideal candidate:
- Is electrically biased and has relevant qualifications to demonstrate such
- Based in the North of England (preferred)
- Day to day service engineer functions
- Several nights away from home
- Emergency breakdowns
- Planned service work
- Scheduling and coordinating work to tight deadlines
- Ensuring that equipment works to its specification
- Creating and carrying out test procedures
- Investigating problems, diagnosing/repairing faults
- Troubleshooting, supporting engineers troubleshooting
- Writing detailed reports and documentation to give clear direction to office support
- Ensuring safe working conditions
- Training maintenance and operative staff where appropriate
- Consults with customer to resolve unusual problems in operation and maintenance recommendations
- Report to management regarding customer satisfaction/dissatisfaction, product performance, and suggestions for product or relationship improvement
- The role will require full integration with the field service team and general field service duties must be carried out that can require long hours and periods of time away from home.
- The role will be covering the full range of equipment with a view to specialising in certain ‘ranges’ when up to speed on all.
- You will be customer focused and enjoy complete project involvement including the opportunity to travel throughout the UK, Ireland and to our factories in Germany & Holland
- Working hours are are Monday to Friday (45 hours per week, midnight to midnight), with some weekends/late nights where necessary
- Full UK valid driving license and passport are essential for this role
- Having excellent electrical & mechanical skills
- Being able to work alone or with a team
- Being able to travel frequently and stay away from home
- Having great interpersonal skills
- Being self-motivated
- Having excellent problem-solving abilities
- Being organized and proactive
- Having high attention to detail
- Being able to understand client´s needs
- Full tool kit must be supplied
- Specialist tools specific to the machinery is provided by the company
Competitive salary and benefits such as-:
- Company car – Ford Ranger or similar
- Mobile phone
- Free travel
- Life and private medical insurance
- Company events
How to apply
Location: Poole, UK
Vacancy type: Full time
Due to continuing growth, we are looking for a full-time Aftersales Co-ordinator to join our Head Office team in Poole. We are an engineering company within the food packaging sector - so experience of work within a technical field would be useful but not essential.
You will need to be confident and able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a small team, and it is essential that you are able to prioritise and manage your own workload at times.
This is a key role in supporting the business and provides an important link between the sales team, the service team and our existing customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- promptly dealing with all customer requests for spare parts
- compiling quotes for spares orders and monitoring them through to invoicing
- calling existing customers to recommend additional spare parts and upgrades
- following up recommendations made by our engineers
- liaising with the service team to ensure correct service parts are available to schedule
- weekly reporting on enquiries, orders and sales
- promote and sell our inhouse training courses to existing customers
- help prepare and carry out administrative duties for training courses
- helping out with order packing and despatch when needed
- help monitor internal stock levels
The following skills would be advantageous:
- excellent telephone manner, with some telesales experience
- strong admin skills – Word, Excel, Outlook
- ability to analyse and produce reports
- to be accurate, and have a good eye for detail
- a willingness to learn about a wide range of products
We are passionate about our service levels – and are looking for someone who is a true team worker and understands that we all support each other to make sure the customer gets the 100%+ service we strive for.
This is a permanent full-time job, Monday to Friday – with 25 days holiday, plus Bank holidays - based in modern offices, with free car parking. We offer company pension, private medical and critical illness cover.