TenderPac helps give your product a delicate texture and the best flavour using controlled maturation. A two-compartment system provides for separation of the process-related meat juices and the actual meat product.
The patented ActiveStick serves as a juice absorber and can be used for additional communication purposes. TenderPac®’s unique design mean it captures consumer attention at the point of sale.
The benefits of TenderPac®
- Controlled maturation: delicate texture and the best meat flavour – without repackaging
- Maximum shelf life: best colour retention, optimal maturation process
- Appetising appearance: the customer gets a real piece of meat without drip-loss
- Hygienic storage: meat juices and residual oxygen are absorbed by the patented ActiveStick
- Problem-free handling: fully functional system, whether stored or presented vertically or horizontally
- Greatest product protection: safe and durable packaging
- Reduced costs: no repackaging from bulk packs to the case-ready format
- Perfect for the meat industry
World-class after sales support
Increase your OEE and ensure success with routine maintenance, easy access to spare parts, and a range of one-off engineering support services.
Request a sample
Experience our packaging up close and personal – request a sample via post! Let us know your preferred packaging and we’ll handle the rest.
What our customers say
Full-line solutions from Sealpac UK & Partners
We design and project manage the installation of bespoke machines across the full production line. Our network of partnerships has helped us to expand our range to offer automated full line solutions which are flexible enough to fit around your business needs and respond to a changing market.