The A-series gives you tried and tested quality alongside maximum efficiency. They are perfect for when expanding your production or entering into fully automated packaging. With a modular construction that’s compact and space-saving, you can easily access the film transport system and complete tooling changes from both sides. The design also focuses on hygiene, with wash down stainless steel frames, rounded corners and smooth edges to allow consistent self-drainage.
Configured for peak performance, down to the tiniest detail, SEALPAC Traysealers automatically seal trays in a variety of sizes and formats using variable sealing pressures. They are cost-efficient all-rounders offering film savings due to the servo drive, time and energy savings due to tooling that can be pre-heated, as well as touch screen operation and remote maintenance.
Features & Benefits
From 10 to 200 packs per minute
- Single and double lane tooling
- Simple one button recipe change
- 10 minute tool change, no engineers or hand tools required
- Line integration features
- Mono/mono, card, foil, APET, CPET, fibre board, plastic lined trays etc.
- Compact design for small footprint
- Energy saving, 90% less air consumption
- Options of infeed with washdown