Automated Skewer Systems 4080 & 7200
The MIVEG 4080 and 7200 are high-speed skewer systems capable of up to 10 million and 15 million skewers per season respectively. MIVEG are inventors of serial production for handmade looking skewers and experts in high-speed automation. MIVEG guarantees optimal output due to their patented skewering system. The machines are fast and reliable. By processing wooden skewers for many different products, MIVEG machines provide you with labour-saving opportunities as well as repeatable quality.
As a socially responsible company, MIVEG has gained FSC® certification for its' beech wood skewers and brings to market unrivalled flexibility and consistency with the opportunity to diversify your products and grab your customer's attention.
Features & Benefits
- High-speed, automated skewering
- 7,200 hand-made looking skewers per hour, that’s 12 to 120 per minute (System 7200)
- 4,080 hand-made looking skewers per hour, that’s 8 to 68 per minute (System 4080)
- Optional 100% natural Beech, FSC certified skewers
- Can work with many types of skewers from beach wood to bamboo to birch and more
- Adjustable production speeds
- Product changes achievable within 20 minutes
- Pick and place automation
- Optional clean-in-place extension