Skewer Wrap System 600
MIVEG Beech Wood Skewers
Anyone can make skewers, but only skewers from MIVEG are guaranteed to be of the highest quality. MIVEG’s beech wood skewers are much more resistant to breakage than other wooden skewers, and so are perfectly suited for use in high-performance skewer systems.
MIVEG skewers are food safe, and BRC and FSC® certified. With three types of skewer available – flat, round and flag – you’ll be sure to find the perfect solution for your product.
WRAP SYSTEM 600. For the professional production of bacon grill sticks and other ideas. The wrap system guarantees a reliable hold of the meat on the skewer during seasoning, weighing, packaging and barbecuing. It’s a very safe, easy to use machine.
Available as single unit or part of a production line. Automatic production lines are possible with the Wrap System 600. Several units in combination enable a capacity of up to 4000 bacon grill sticks per hour.
The system grips the skewer and meat and turns the product safely around the skewer with rates up to 600 sticks per hour. The rotation speed is adjustable.
Features & Benefits
- 600 grill sticks per hour
- Several units in combination enable a capacity of up to 4000 bacon grill sticks per hour
- Like handmade, but much faster
- Round, flat and gun skewers (150-335 mm) with a diameter of 3-8 mm
- Rotation speed is adjustable
- One tool for different products, no changeover