There a variety of reasons why investing in adequate training for employees and supervisors is beneficial for all. Employees clearly stand to benefit from product and machine training, and so can your company as a whole.
Here are three great reasons to invest in regular training for your employees:
#1: Improve employee retention and growth
Consistent and regular training can help improve employee retention and growth, as well as facilitating career development. Good employees are valuable, and in supporting their development you make them feel more appreciated.
#2: Ensure consistency throughout the team
Group training ensures consistency throughout your team, and in the work they do. It’s crucial that all of your team members are on the same page in order to work together effectively. Consistent new-starter and refresher training courses are the most efficient way to ensure your team each have the same understanding of best practices, and improves their overall performance.
#3: Address weaknesses and improve confidence
If you notice that your team’s performance is not as good as it should be, giving them access to a training course can address internal weaknesses and make the whole team stronger. Additional training supplements can also enable your team to better respond to technological changes that can affect their jobs.
What are the benefits of booking a SEALPAC training course?
Our SEALPAC training courses are designed to provide hands-on experience with the machines your team actually use. We’ve found that regular and consistent training has helped our customers to:
- Minimise machine downtime through improved fault-finding techniques and analysis
- Maximise efficiency and increased machine output by improved maintenance and operation
- Expand in-house knowledge, as all participants gain a broad understanding of all pneumatic, electrical and vacuum systems from our courses
- Reduce cost of ownership by having knowledgeable and competent engineers
- Maintain machines themselves, as course participants gain an understanding of machine maintenance and cleaning protocols
- Practice safer operation as teams better understand the safe operation of their machine and its functionalities
What past participants think about our SEALPAC training courses
Participant feedback is important to us, as this helps us make our courses are good as they can be. Here's what past participants in our training courses have said:
Excellent training course! The course content was exactly what we needed for our business. The staff are patient, genuine and knowledgeable and you can't fault their hospitality. I would wholeheartedly recommend the Advanced Engineering A-Series course to anyone needing to expand their knowledge and learn how to fault find and service.
- Phil Cheeseman, Engineering Manager
I had not previously booked courses with Sealpac UK before. My initial e-mail was dealt with very quickly and professionally, and when asking for more information, this was delivered quickly and with a minimum of fuss to meet my needs 100%.
- Training Manager at top UK food company
Book a course with us today
We have relaunched our training courses this month, as Government lockdown restrictions have eased. We have Covid testing capabilities on site, and ensure that training groups are no larger than four participants to adhere to social distancing guidelines.