Tri web is a packaging format for product level or below the tray height. The 1st sealing process uses the TraySkin X Plus application, where the film is vacuumed down in to the tray and takes the form of the product leaving no air in the sealed tray.
The second film applied is a gas barrier which holds a modified atmosphere between the vacuumed layer of film and the top barrier. Applications include ready meals, fish, meat and poultry.
- Extended shelf life – up to 30 days
- Leak proof packs
- Labelling or printed film on top of the pack
- Vertical presentation in chilled cabinets
- Product differentiation
- Excellent product presentation
- Improves taste and texture to meats